NOTHING MORE TO KNOW
Jesus said, "Not everyone who says to Me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.“ Matthew 7:21.
Readers, do you understand what you have just read? Do you believe in what you have just read? If you do, then why are you looking in John or other parts of the Bible for words that may contradict the meaning of what Jesus says in Matthew 7:21? That’s what Satan did to Adam and Eve, make them doubt the words of God.
Different authors in the Bible may write slightly differently from other authors, but it can never change the meaning of what Jesus says, never. Sin is sin. Evil is evil.
As writers, you have the responsibility not to change the meaning of what Jesus says. Do not change the meaning of what Jesus said by changing His words. No!
Changing the meaning of what He said by changing His words is the work of Satan.
Jesus said, "Not everyone who says to Me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. “ Matthew 7:21
There is nothing more that we need to know.
Then Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me. "And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me. "I have come [as] a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness. "And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day. "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
Exodus20_1to17@hotmail.com
Readers, do you understand what you have just read? Do you believe in what you have just read? If you do, then why are you looking in John or other parts of the Bible for words that may contradict the meaning of what Jesus says in Matthew 7:21? That’s what Satan did to Adam and Eve, make them doubt the words of God.
Different authors in the Bible may write slightly differently from other authors, but it can never change the meaning of what Jesus says, never. Sin is sin. Evil is evil.
As writers, you have the responsibility not to change the meaning of what Jesus says. Do not change the meaning of what Jesus said by changing His words. No!
Changing the meaning of what He said by changing His words is the work of Satan.
Jesus said, "Not everyone who says to Me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. “ Matthew 7:21
There is nothing more that we need to know.
Then Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me. "And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me. "I have come [as] a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness. "And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day. "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
Exodus20_1to17@hotmail.com