LET PAUL GO

 

Leaders of the Church. Saul of Tarsus has made a big mistake when he persuaded the church to doubt the words of God.

God is holy, and His words are holy. If it was not because of the holy nature of God I would not be writing this letter. I fear God greatly after I realized how holy He is. In Exodus 20:7 God said, "You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold [him] guiltless who takes His name in vain.“ None of his prophets talked like that, not even Jesus.

And for someone like Saul of Tarsus to doubt the words of Jesus’ Father is mind-boggling. But none can make us doubt the words of Jesus’ Father, not me.

Jesus said, "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak." 

Jesus listened to His Father in heaven!  But the church listened to Saul of Tarsus who was in the grave. And is still in the grave.

I was shocked when I learned that leaders of our churches, smart and educated men and women who have read the Bible from front to back a dozen times believe what Paul said. He has no work experience. The only experience he had was killing Christians.

Paul claims that he is inspired by God. If he is truly inspired by God, where is his proof? Is this his proof? 

“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.“ Ephesians 2:8-9.

Saul said that we are saved by faith, not by work.  I suspect he said that because he has no work to prove his faith. And the church believes him. I find that very troubling! If he believes that God will save every thief on the cross or killers from execution on the electric chair, then I have no comment.

Jesus said, "Not everyone who says to Me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 

"Many will say to Me on that day, `Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name? "And then I will declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from Me, you evildoers'  Matthew 7:21-23.

We may have great faith, performing miracles and doing good works in His name, but if we are not doing the will of Jesus’ Father in heaven, we are evildoers. If we are doing the will of Saul of Tarsus but are not doing the will of Jesus’ Father, Jesus calls us evildoers.

How on earth can we do the will of Jesus Father and the will of Saul of Tarsus when one comes from the above and the other comes from below?

They contradict each other!

Exodus 20_1to17@hotmail.com



 


Popular posts from this blog

WHO IS THE LAW FOR?

THE GREAT DECEPTION

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?