WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH US?
Our faith in God is based on the teachings of Allah, Yahweh, or God the Father since the time of Adam and Eve. The majority of the Muslims believe in Allah, and the majority of Israelites believe and worship Yahweh for ages, but they don’t believe in Jesus. And millions of Christians don’t believe in Jesus either. If they do, they would listen to what Jesus’ Father said, and also listen to what Jesus said. Because Jesus and His Father are ONE. And the false prophet is NOT part of them.
The dragon tries to separate them by inserting the false prophet between Jesus and His Father.
What confuses me is why are the Christians idolizing Saul of Tarsus who has nothing to do with God the Father, Yahweh, Allah, or even Jesus. Christians say that Jesus is the Son of God. And Jesus Himself said in Matthew 7:21-23, 21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ And who are they following? They are following the false prophet(s) Why did I say that?
Because they said that God rested on day one, when God said He rested on the seventh day of the week. It is written in the Bible. Read it yourself if you don’t believe me. Satan uses the false prophet to separate Jesus and His Father. And I am writing every day to warn my Christian brothers and sisters not to fall in this trap.
What have the Christians been inhaling? What have the Christians been drinking? I am not accusing anyone. I am just asking a question, is that not insane? Nowhere does it say that we should do the will of Saul of Tarsus. But millions of Christians are doing the will of Saul of Tarsus, and not do the will of Jesus’ Father. Is that not insane?
Why do we like to play games with God, why? Forget about playing games with God. We cannot even mention His name in vain! That is how serious he is. Jesus said in John 12:49, "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.“
When Jesus said to the dead little girl, "Talitha, cumi," the girl immediately rose up and walked. Mark 5:21-43. Jesus repeated the words that His Father had told Him to say to the dead girl, and the dead girl rose up.
What are Paul’s words? Paul said, “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.“ No, don’t repeat these words. Even the apostle James disagreed with Paul.
Whose commandments are we keeping? We don’t keep the Sabbath holy because Paul says so. Millions of Christians don’t care what God says. They only believe in the false false prophet’s lies. Read
Jeremiah 29:8-9.
Do you know why Adam and Eve were evicted from their home, the Garden of Eden, and lost their precious eternal life? Because they too don’t care what God says? They listened to the false prophet, the snake. Can’t we learn from history? What’s the matter with us Christians?
The dragon tries to separate them by inserting the false prophet between Jesus and His Father.
What confuses me is why are the Christians idolizing Saul of Tarsus who has nothing to do with God the Father, Yahweh, Allah, or even Jesus. Christians say that Jesus is the Son of God. And Jesus Himself said in Matthew 7:21-23, 21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ And who are they following? They are following the false prophet(s) Why did I say that?
Because they said that God rested on day one, when God said He rested on the seventh day of the week. It is written in the Bible. Read it yourself if you don’t believe me. Satan uses the false prophet to separate Jesus and His Father. And I am writing every day to warn my Christian brothers and sisters not to fall in this trap.
What have the Christians been inhaling? What have the Christians been drinking? I am not accusing anyone. I am just asking a question, is that not insane? Nowhere does it say that we should do the will of Saul of Tarsus. But millions of Christians are doing the will of Saul of Tarsus, and not do the will of Jesus’ Father. Is that not insane?
Why do we like to play games with God, why? Forget about playing games with God. We cannot even mention His name in vain! That is how serious he is. Jesus said in John 12:49, "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.“
When Jesus said to the dead little girl, "Talitha, cumi," the girl immediately rose up and walked. Mark 5:21-43. Jesus repeated the words that His Father had told Him to say to the dead girl, and the dead girl rose up.
What are Paul’s words? Paul said, “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.“ No, don’t repeat these words. Even the apostle James disagreed with Paul.
Whose commandments are we keeping? We don’t keep the Sabbath holy because Paul says so. Millions of Christians don’t care what God says. They only believe in the false false prophet’s lies. Read
Jeremiah 29:8-9.
Do you know why Adam and Eve were evicted from their home, the Garden of Eden, and lost their precious eternal life? Because they too don’t care what God says? They listened to the false prophet, the snake. Can’t we learn from history? What’s the matter with us Christians?
Jesus said, "If you love Me, keep My commandments.“ John 14:15. Do you know what commandments Jesus was referring to? He was referring to the Ten Commandments, the will of Jesus’ Father. How do I know that? Because Jesus said, "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.“ The words that come out from Jesus' mouth are not His words. They are the words from Yahweh, Jesus' Father.
HKHOE2023@GMAIL.COM