RELATED TO EACH OTHER
God said, “And God spoke all these words, saying: "I [am] the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. "You shall have no other gods before Me. "You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness [of anything] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth [generations] of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments. Exodus 20:1-6.
“But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.” Revelation 9:20.
God doesn’t want us to idolize anybody or anything. Why? Because if we start doing that we have no problem idolizing the false prophet(s) as millions of us are doing now. He wants us to worship and idolize Him only, none other. That’s the only way we can remain objective until He returns.
”Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.“ Revelation 19:20.
Readers, do you know why I am quoting Exodus 20:1-16 and Revelation 19:20? Because if we do what God says in His Ten Commandments, God would not give us the prophecy of Revelation 19:20 that will occur when Jesus returns. They are interrelated with each other. One causes the other. And that, I believe, was the reason why God gave us the Ten Commandments.
Honor our parents. How many children are doing that? You shall not lie. How many are doing that? I went to a large retail store recently to have my computer fixed. They charged me $100.00 and that computer is still under warranty. But I was not fully aware of that until I got home. They promised me that the computer will be repaired in two days. I called the store and I spoke with a man by the name of Carlos and told him that I want to cancel the order and get my money back. Later in the evening I went back to the store and a young man said that it is being fixed. They know it is still under warranty because it is clearly printed on the paper. I told him that I spoke with Carlos about the issue, but he told me that there is no Carlos there. They think that an old man cannot read. They are right. My vision is not the same anymore.
He and the others at the store have no feelings of guilt. Do you know why they did that to me?
I believe because they don't believe in God’s Ten Commandments.
Always taking advantage of the elderly people/customers.
”Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.“ Revelation 19:20.
Readers, do you know why I am quoting Exodus 20:1-16 and Revelation 19:20? Because if we do what God says in His Ten Commandments, God would not give us the prophecy of Revelation 19:20 that will occur when Jesus returns. They are interrelated with each other. One causes the other. And that, I believe, was the reason why God gave us the Ten Commandments.
Honor our parents. How many children are doing that? You shall not lie. How many are doing that? I went to a large retail store recently to have my computer fixed. They charged me $100.00 and that computer is still under warranty. But I was not fully aware of that until I got home. They promised me that the computer will be repaired in two days. I called the store and I spoke with a man by the name of Carlos and told him that I want to cancel the order and get my money back. Later in the evening I went back to the store and a young man said that it is being fixed. They know it is still under warranty because it is clearly printed on the paper. I told him that I spoke with Carlos about the issue, but he told me that there is no Carlos there. They think that an old man cannot read. They are right. My vision is not the same anymore.
He and the others at the store have no feelings of guilt. Do you know why they did that to me?
I believe because they don't believe in God’s Ten Commandments.
Always taking advantage of the elderly people/customers.
HKHOE2023@GMAIL.COM