NEIGHBORS HELPING NEIGHBORS
Today I am going to write about something that I have never written before, for free. This is about neighbors helping other neighbors. That is what life is all about. That is what Jesus does.
I use Windows 11. What I will write is about what I know about programs/apps that come installed with Windows 11. One of them is called “remote desktop”. What is a “remote desktop"?
Remote desktop is a technology used to control one computer from another computer over a network or the internet.
Is your job to control another computer over a network or the internet, yes or no? If not, then you should immediately delete the remote desktop connection.
Why? Unfriendly neighbors can mess up your computer really fast and bad! There is more than one way to mess up your Windows 11 computer from a distance, but this is the most commonly used. How do you do that?
I want you to search for step by step instructions using your browser on how to delete windows desktop remote connections. You don’t need it. Get rid of it now.
hkhoe2023@gmail.com