WHO IS RIGHT?
“And He said, "Who told you that you [were] naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?" Then the man said, "The woman whom You gave [to be] with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate." And the LORD God said to the woman, "What [is] this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate." Genesis 3:11-13. ”Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever" therefore the LORD God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.“ Genesis 3:22-24. Here is a short introduction from the Bible giving the reason why Adam and Eve lost eternal life. They disobeyed God. Adam and Eve would have never lost eternal life if they had obeyed God. What else can we learn from this story? We also learned that if Eve was not deceived by the serpent, aka the false prophet described in the Bible, Adam and Eve would have never lost their eternal life. What else can we learn from this story? I also learned that if the snake (false prophet) was not deceived by the dragon/beast (Satan), Adam and Eve and their generation (if any) would not be suffering on earth. How do I know about all this? It’s written in the Bible in the Book of Revelation. Satan’s partner is the false prophet(s). Revelation 20:19 says, “The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet [are]. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.“ The words obedience and disobedience are classified as verbs. (work).
Paul said, “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.“ Ephesians 2:8-9. Saul said that we are saved by faith, not by work or by doing the will of Jesus’ Father (obedience). Saul was wrong. Why? Because Adam and Eve were evicted from the Garden of Eden not because they have committed a serious crime. No, they were evicted because they disobeyed God and ate fruits that God had told them not to eat. Calculated or purposeful disobedience to God is an offense that God cannot easily forget or forgive, as is the case with Adam and Eve. We do not always know why God gives us the law. But He knows what we don’t know that is good for us when He gives us the law. Is it not foolish or stupid of us to argue with God about something that we don't know? Just do it if we say we have faith in God. Don’t be a phony or a hypocrite. The problem with you, me, Adam, Eve, Paul, and many other false prophets are obedience to God. Why not just do it. If I am short in doing my job, I ask God to forgive me, and start from new again. He will forgive me, again, and again, and again as long as I continue the effort. There is no need for me to change God’s commandments. God knows what is best for His people. When I was a young student I used to live in Holland. At night I went for a walk with some other students around the block. I noticed that some houses are dark, with no light at all. A friend told me that the Jews live there. It’s their holy Sabbath, no light in the house.
Jesus said, "If you love Me, keep My commandments. "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him." Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, "Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?" Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me. “ John 14:15,21-24.
Why did Jesus tell us to keep His commandments? Because if we don’t, it tells Him that we don’t have faith in Him, number one, and that we are liars, number two, double whammy.
HKHOE2023@GMAIL.COM