JEREMIAH

 “For thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Do not let your prophets and your diviners who are in your midst deceive you, nor listen to your dreams which you cause to be dreamed. For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them, says the LORD.” Jeremiah 29:8-9. 

“And the LORD said to me, "The prophets' prophecy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart”. Jeremiah 14:14.


Thus says the LORD of hosts: "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They make you worthless; They speak a vision of their own heart, Not from the mouth of the LORD. The anger of the LORD will not turn back until He has executed and performed the thoughts of His heart. In the latter days you will understand it perfectly. "I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy lies in My name, saying, 'I have dreamed, I have dreamed!' "How long will [this] be in the heart of the prophets who prophesy lies? Indeed [they are] prophets of the deceit of their own heart, "Therefore behold, I [am] against the prophets," says the LORD, "who steal My words every one from his neighbor. "Therefore behold, I [am] against the prophets," says the LORD, "who steal My words every one from his neighbor. "Behold, I [am] against those who prophesy false dreams," says the LORD, "and tell them, and cause My people to err by their lies and by their

recklessness. Yet I did not send them or command them; therefore they shall not profit this people at all," says the LORD. `And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.'"

Jeremiah 23:16,20,25-26,30-32,40.


Jesus, the Son of our Lord said, "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one title will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches[them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.“ Matthew 5:17-19.

Readers, I have written and mentioned to you before about the dragon (beast) and the false prophet (snake) working together to mislead billions of Christians described in the Book of Revelation. We know that the beast is Satan. Who is the serpent (false prophet)? During Jeremiah’s time it was the false prophet who tried to mislead the Israelites described in Jeremiah.

During Jesus' time it was a self-declared apostle described in the Book of James.

This self-declared apostle abolished all of God’s law and replaced it with his own law.

This man fits the definition of a false prophet.

KHOEHENOCH2023@GMAIL.COM



Popular posts from this blog

THE END OF TIME

THE GREAT DECEPTION

WHO IS THE LAW FOR?