CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN?
According to the statistics on the internet there are more than 45,000 different Christian denominations or groups in the world, and two or three different Islam groups.
The Christian denominations differ from each other not because they have different Jesus, but because they have different leaders, pastors, preachers, priests who interpret the Bible differently, and members just believe them. Is that not amazing and troubling?
It is estimated that there are about 2.0 billion of Muslims in the world and 2.3 billion of Christians worldwide. Why are there over 45,000 different Christian denominations for 2.3 billion members, and only three Islam groups for 2.0 billion members? Muslims worship one Allah, and Christians worship one Jesus. But what makes one group so much different from the other in terms of their faith in their God? Here is my answer. The prophet Muhammad does not allow anyone to change the words of their Allah. None! Jesus doesn’t allow that either. Jesus said in Matthew 5:17, "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.” Why did Jesus say that? Jesus said in Matthew 7:21, "Not everyone who says to Me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.“ What did Saul of Tarsus say?
“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. “ Ephesians 2:8-9.
Saul must heard or read the story about the thief on the cross and concluded that going to heaven is easy like eating pancakes. You don't have to do the will of Jesus’ Father. Here, readers, is the reason why we have over 45,000 Christian denominations, and only one Jesus. People who have no business talking on behalf of Jesus are talking. Read Jeremiah 29:8-9, Jeremiah 14:13-14. “For thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Do not let your prophets and your diviners who are in your midst deceive you, nor listen to your dreams which you cause to be dreamed. For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them, says the LORD. “ Jeremiah 29:8-9.
Then I said, "Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, the prophets say to them, `You shall not see the sword, nor shall you have famine, but I will give you assured peace in this place.'" And the LORD said to me, "The prophets prophesy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart. “ Jeremiah 14:13-14.
I want my readers to understand the reason why there are more than 45,000 Christian denominations. False prophets and apostles who have no business talking on behalf of Jesus are talking and prophesying falsely on behalf of Jesus. Readers, I want you to watch out for these snakes. It’s your life that they are playing with. Unfortunately, you will find the story about the snake in the Bible.
You will find God's warning to us to watch for the false prophets and snakes. They will tell you anything that can make them rich and make you poor. I guess that within the next decade or so there will be over 60,000 Christian denominations in the world. Whose fault is it? It's our fault. Why? Because we keep feeding the snakes.
HKHOE2023@GMAIL.COM