THE GREAT DECEPTION
Readers, how are you doing today? I hope I find you in a good mood and in good health. The topic that I want to share with you this morning is about Satan’s deception. I believe this is an important topic that I have not discussed much before and so let’s start. Satan plans to take millions and millions of us to hell with him by using churches and preachers to deceive us. Why churches? Because what is a better place for Satan to deceive people if not through churches and other places like that? And people who go to worship there continue to support them because they are hoping that they can go to heaven by going to a church. But do they know that the interests of pastors and preachers are different from the interests of church members? Preachers will say anything that church goers want to hear. They frequently say that Jesus died to pay for our sins. Who would not love to hear that? Read what Jesus said to one of His disciples, “Now it came to pass, as He was praying in a certain...